http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Where Can I Get My Hands On Bonkers Candy?

Comedian Erin Conroy

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Where Can I Get My Hands On Bonkers Candy?

Back from Florida, and delighted to see that the weather in New York is as damp and dreary as when I left. It makes the return to work that much less enjoyable.

Had a blast with my Mom and sister down South; drank alcohol, went to the beach, made lewd gestures at the elderly. You know, standard stuff.

Swamped at work, so no time to really update now. But I would like to send a very belated THANK YOU to all the people who came to my show at the NY Improv the Friday before I left. My set went well, and so far the reaction has been netter than expected. I will keep you posted. So thanks to Chris, Janelle and Krassi. Especially for bring an extra 8 people I hadn't anticipated. I love you all. Sexually.

If you have Showtime, watch the new show "Dexter". It's great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home