http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Shutup Baby, I Know It!

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Shutup Baby, I Know It!

This is my 100th post. Woop-i-dee-doo. This post is a celebration of the glory that has been my blog for the past year and change. It's kind of like a Centennial Celebration, only without the balloons and tributes and emotionally-charged anthems. But there will be Dippin' Dots ice cream. Ice cream in tiny ball form? The future is now!!!!

I have lots I feel I should be writing about, but no time. I am finishing up at my day job at the end of this month, and I have loose ends that need to be tied. Yessiree, at the end of 2006, I will have successfully quit 4 different jobs in one year. It's a record I'm sure, and you're all terribly impressed. Next year my goal is to intentionally sabotage at least 6 functional relationships. Don't think I can do it? Then you've never dated me.

Tomorrow night!!! NY Improv!!!! 7pm!!!!!!! Come down and see me perform some stand-up comedy! Write it off on your tax return! Of course you can!

Ny Improv: 318 W. 53th Street, between 8th and 9th aves. Showtime is at 7pm!!

Tis the season to see some NY comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home