http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Give Me Your Tears, Gypsy

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Give Me Your Tears, Gypsy

Have you seen the Borat movie yet? Seriously, bro-don't be lame. It's only the hardest I've laughed in the theatre since Baby Geniuses. (The sequel)

Pretty fun weekend. My friend Sara has officially moved into NY, and I gave her a first class tour of my neighborhood in Brooklyn on Friday night. The first class tour consists of walking home from the Subway, ordering food from a diner, and watching the Disney Channel for 5 hours. Packages start at $1,600.

Saturday night my friend Katy and I were Borat-bound. But first we went out for a classy dinner of macaroni and cheese and PBRs. Sweet. The movie was completely sold out-we got to the theatre half an hour before showtime and only found seats together about 5 minutes before. But it was all totally worth it-the movie is GENIUS.

I just re-read that paragraph and realized it might be the most boring paragraph ever written in the history of blogging. Apologies.

Shows: I might be at the NY Improv next Wednesday. This is all dependent upon whether or not I can sequester 3-4 friends to be in attendance. Did I use that word properly? Sequester? Probably not. Also trying to set something up back in DC; I received a lovely e-mail from a family of Conroys who are not related to me, but say they are fans of mine. The very fact that they would call themselves fans is proof enough that they are in no way a member of my family. But I would love to be able to get back in the Greater Washington area and meet them.

Did you vote today? Go! Go vote! Voting is hip and cool and all the kids are doing it. Make sure you read up on the issues first, so you can make informed decisions.

Because if you don't know where you stand on Bill S1915, it could spell disaster for us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home