http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Happy Halloween!

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Ah, Pagan holidays. Are there any better kind of holidays? No, they're aren't.

I'm dressed up today as someone who has a 9-5 job. It was a tough costume to put together, but I didn't want to go to work dressed like a hobo, like I do the other 364 days of the year.

Today is my friend Victor's birthday!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! He loves Halloween, and good beer and his friends. He's my most favorite Cuban ever, and a really good sport, considering the fact that he can't have one night out with his college friends without someone asking him what it was like to come to America on a raft. I love you Victor!!!!

Looking to set up a bunch of shows for the near future. Doing mostly open mics right now, so when a really exciting show with elephants and fire-breathers and Carrot Top comes along-I'll let everyone know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home