http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Out of My Element

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Out of My Element

I'm going to a dinner-dance thing tonight at the Waldorf Astoria. Ha! Whaa? How did that happen? I'm not entirely sure, but open bars are my favorite kinds of bars, so I will be making the most of the evening. Tune in tomorrow for the exciting recap, including a list of the different excuses I will almost certainly have used to remove myself from conversations I found boring. (Read: EVERY conversation)

Ryan Conner wrote on his blog that someone typed in "Erin Conroy American Gladiators" into a search engine and ended up at his website. Well, I don't know how you would even figure that out. But it's pretty neat. Here are other things/topics I wouldn't be surprised to be associated with in an internet search:


-"Erin Conroy A-Team Fan Club"

-"Erin Conroy Insanity Plea"

-"Gods of Metal"

-"Erin Conroy Psoriasis Patient Zero"

-"Latin Grammys"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home