http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: You Know, I'd Probably Want to Kill the Whos Too...

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

You Know, I'd Probably Want to Kill the Whos Too...

My friend Katy and I went to buy a Christmas tree for my apartment on Sunday. It's very exciting-this is the first time I've had a Christmas tree in my place since I lived in Mt. Pleasant. And back then, we decorated the tree with the discarded bullet shells we found on the streets, Ah, back in the days before gentrification...

Katy brough over a whole bunch of Christmas movies to watch while we decorated the tree. A Christmas Story, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Emmit Otter's Jugband Christmas, and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. She and I both agreed that had we been in the Grinch's shoes, we would have reacted the same way to all the Whos and their outrageous musical toys and garish decorations and undoubtedly terrible-smelling feasts. Common courtesy doesn't have to fly out the window because you and your 500 closest relatives need to sing garbled carols while enjoying your "Who Hash". Bastards.

Happy Belated Birthday to my friend Sara, who turned 26 on Friday!!! Happy Birthday Hooch!

I went out on Saturday night with Larry Poon and Frank Hong. We went to a party in Midtown in a high-rise building overlooking the Hudson River. Frank and Larry and I decided then and there to get a swank place of our own. And we've worked it out financially-we just need to get 5 more people to be roommates. Any takers? Bring your own Shower Caddy.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger The Masked Moustache! said...

Ahahaha. She's back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home