http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Feeling....Light-Headed....

Comedian Erin Conroy

Monday, January 08, 2007

Feeling....Light-Headed....

There is some sort of gas leak throughout New York City this morning, and I can't be bothered to write anything original or clever in my blog just now. I'm still hoping we're going to get evacuated so I can go home and watch Passions.

So in lieu of my normal creative genius; here are some text exchanges I've had with friends and family that I discovered while clearing out my cell phone. Enjoy!!

Me: 2007 is the year I get back in shape. So I just went running. It was painful. Now I'm having a cigarette. Off to a kickin' start!!
M H: Whenever I think I should get in shape I think of someone I detest who is in shape and how I don't want to be like them.
Me: Ah, that'll work. Fuck you, cast of "Laguna Beach".

Me: My landlord just gave me a bottle of booze for a Christmas present. How did she know?!?
M W: Maybe a free room at rehab and a day at the clinic would have been a better gift.

My Brother: The troops are marching east. We must now set our sights on Bear Town USA. We attack tomorrow. Rally the men.
Me: We'll catch those Teddy Bears off guard...while they're having their picnic.

Me: I hate the French

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger ryanconnercomedy said...

You're my hero.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger FunnyDanny said...

I'm on the phone with my buddy and he goes: yeah, there's a gas leak up here and it smells terrible.

I go: sounds like 1 million new york residents farted at the same time.

We french have incredible humor senses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home