http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Factoids

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, October 26, 2007

Factoids

* The new ABC show "Pushing Daisies" is fantastic.

* I have joined Facebook. Befriend me - because I have absolutely no idea what it's for.

* Apple cider is the nectar of the Gods. I'll fight anyone who says different.

* The Rangers won last night. But don't jinx it.

* Whenever I do a blog entry with "factoids" or bullet points of any kind, it's because I can't think of anything worth writing about. Or anything funny. Or any kind of delicious recipe for a casserole. Face it, I've failed you all.

* Last Friday in Gauhati, India, some rogue elephants got drunk on rice beer and then electrocuted themselves when they uprooted power lines. Man...If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me...

* I have 2 shows coming up - November 29th at the Broadway Comedy Club and November 30th at Stand Up NY (hint hint DAVE). I will post more details later.

* Worst....blog entry....ever

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Pushing Daisies is fantastic...nothing oid about it. That's just a fact.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Yeah, I agree with Jared and YOU, Pushing Daisies is my new favorite show. Of course, I still love The Office and when LOST returns, I will watch it diligently, but Pushing Daisies, steals my heart. Oh, and the pie maker--I have a crush on him. DELICIOUS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home