http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Blog-Tastic!

Comedian Erin Conroy

Friday, November 09, 2007

Blog-Tastic!

Blogging is hard for me. I try to put off writing an entry until I actually have something of interest to write about. However, ofttimes the things that I find blog-worthy seem so absurd and nonsensical that I end up putting them aside and writing about a TV show I saw instead. I suppose I shouldn't put so much emphasis on the quality of the blog, seeing as how maybe 4 people read it anyway and you guys are already convinced that I'm not quite right.

I read a few blogs myself, and I'm always kind of amused at how open and honest people can be. Something about the blog concept bespeaks intimacy, I guess. Either that, or people just can't seem to hide their emotions when posting a blog about a new sandwich they tried at Quiznos on a webpage covered with kittens.

But I am an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an elaborate outfit made of tin foil and rubber bands (look out, Project Runway!), and I won't give of my deepest darkest secrets so easily. Unless I'm drunk. But I mean, really drunk. And even then I have to have been friends with you for years. Or at least one year. Unless you're a particularly engaging bartender. Or waiter. Or the guy sitting on the stool next to me trying to watch the Patriots game. Don't ignore me, Blue Hat!! I'm baring my soul here, the least you could do is make eye contact!

Other than that - I am impossible to read. And you'll just have to learn to love and respect the mystery that is me.

....Did I ever tell you I almost killed a guy one time?

Moving on - big CONGRATULATIONS going out to my friend and fellow entertainment sensation Larry Poon. Larry just won the Funniest Person in Baltimore contest on Wednesday night, and with it a cool $2,000. Which I hear is going straight to the orphans. Or the whore pens. I'm not sure which, I was barely listening.

Do you like vampire movies? Find the undead particularly fascinating? Are you a Goth, or a normal person? If you answered yes, yes, normal person respectively to those 3 questions, then you should check out "30 Days of Night" in theatres now. Really well done, with scary vampires and a satisfying ending.

If you answered yes, yes, Goth - then for Godssakes, go wash your face. Your grandmother is coming over for dinner and it would just kill her to see you with all that makeup on. Actually kill her.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger kbee said...

Ooooh he won! S-P-L-E-N-D-I-D!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home