http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: And What Have You Done For America Lately?

Comedian Erin Conroy

Thursday, December 13, 2007

And What Have You Done For America Lately?

The other day on the phone my sister said something that I considered to be unpatriotic. So I told her to change her attitude right quick, or else I would stab her through the heart with the American Flag. After a few moments of silence she hung up.

USA! USA! USA!

Anyhoo - I have a show on Tuesday, January 22nd at Gotham Comedy Club. That's right - a club I haven't been at before. You should come! I have no further details at this time.

2008 is going to be a banner year for me and my comedy! And also for my American Flag throwing skills, if a certain Commie-loving sister of mine doesn't toe the line.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger threemuses said...

I want to come! I don't work Tuesdays in DC... hmmm... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home