http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6857/1600/1600/conroy_400.jpg Comedian Erin Conroy: Hello

Comedian Erin Conroy

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hello

I haven't blogged in ages. And I'm sorry about that. I'm also sorry for setting your beloved birdhouse on fire. At the time it seemed like the only way to get your attention. I so desperately wanted you to notice my new hat; to tell me I looked modern. But now you won't even look at me without threatening legal action. For what?? It was a crummy old birdhouse filled with crummy old bird furniture that happened to be on top of a stack of papers with things like "DNR" and "Last Will And Testament" and "Map to One Eyed Willie's Treasure" written all over them. And who cares about some moldy old papers? Papers can be replaced. But do you know what can't be replaced? The wonderful feeling one gets when a neighbor or paramour compliments how modern they look in their nice new hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home